They are similar to Akoya pearls, but are perfect as a gift when you have a budget.
May be less simetriche, most small, or not so easy to match with each other, but these small imperfections give a great value for their price.
The pearls are produced in the bodies of moluschi of fresh or salt water, such as oysters and mussels.
Faulty animals when they hear something that irritates them, like a grain of sand, they produce a soft coating of calcium carbonate around it.
The result is a pearl. Because perfectly round, natural pearls are very rare, a process known as cultivation was developed by Kokichi Mikimoto in the early 1900s.
A small ball of polished shell, the nucleus, and used as an irritant and delicately inserted into the mantle of a molusco.
It takes approximately 20 – 24 months of intensive husbandry to cultivate a saltwater pearl and somewhat less to cultivate freshwater pearls. The harvest is usually done during the months of June and Set.
– UL and gt; – LI and gt; 6mm freshwater pearls dolce – /LI and gt; – LI and gt; Alto Valore – /LI and gt; – LI and gt; 925 – /LI Frame silver and gt; – LI and gt; Comes in a gift bag and velluto – /LI gt; – LI and gt; Price high commercial value £ 10. 99 – /LI and gt;
- Beautiful stud earrings freshwater pearls 6mm.
- The perfect accessory for almost any outfit
- Butterfly closures, worn comfortably
- Comes in pack with logo Kurtzy
Super Cute Sterling Silver 8-8.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings Review
White Freshwater Pearl Sparkle Bead Earrings in Sterling Silver | MyJewelryBox
Closeout Deal- Sterling Silver Peach Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings 8-9mm
$ 5.75 Closeout Deal- Sterling Silver Peach Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings 8-9mm
Sterling Silver White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings (6.5x7mm)
$ 10.00 Sterling Silver White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings (6.5x7mm)