Brand– no metal stamp
Metal type– Gold Plated
Stone Type– NO
earrings Closing– Clip On
Model Name– BeydodoEDZ272
- Brand Attitude: Beydodo ingenious jewelry that are charming, special, freelance and love yourself.
- Item Size: 7 * 14mm; Weight: 2.17g;
- High-quality gold-plated has high resistance to rust, corrosion and oxidation, which requires minimal maintenance.
- This is a really beautiful and very unique earrings, not only band comfortable and light, but also would be a fantastic wedding, engagement or commitment earrings.
- If you have any questions or suggestions about our products or services, please contact us via E-mail.
would be able to withstand a lot of wear and incredibly hypoallergenic. Its resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar luster make it an ideal material for jewelry. gold plated fine for wearing every day even as far as elegant occasions.
| The label
“BEYDODO” from the word
“In addition” and
“Dodo” combined with
“Do “ | •
” BEY “and inspired by” addition “which means overcoming •
we are impressed by the songs of the bands, a band called Hong Kong “Beyond” in China (the band wrote the song “glorious days” for Nelson Mandela to eulogize love and equality). Beydodo hopes to give this spirit to its products to transmit positive energy and love.
“DODO” is true love between Dodo and Calvary, that and the same love of BEYDODO towards its customers •
of BEYDODO jewelry design conveys his purpose for love and desire that every Jack should have his Jill. Meanwhile, it calls for attention to environmental protection. •
“DO” is the promise of “Making” •
BEYDODO says this vote “Yes” to the customers, as with its customers. We will do everything we can to be better, to solve every problem.
BEYDODO hopes to be together forever because the time we said “Yes” •
products are BEYDODO materially, but spiritually its meaning and •
BEYDODO transmitting our love from its products. BEYDODO would like to convey your love to your lover, your friend and your family.
• Let go of love.- BEYDODO •
6 February 2016